Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More on Slopers ... Fitted Garments ... DARTS

I am DETERMINED to sew this summer and frustrated that my work schedule is getting in the way ... but, a girl's gotta make a living.

I am consoling myself by looking through the great sewing blogs and websites when I have ten or fifteen minutes to learn and re-learn as much as I can before I begin. During today's ten minutes I found a guest posting at Sew Mama Sew by Sarai Mitnick of Collette Patterns . The topic: Darts.

Sarai gives a very simple but vauluable tutorial on darts, which can be applied to your sloper, muslin, or projects you are making or altering. The illustrations are very helpful and easy to understand.

I am so sew happy I finally entered the world of the blog. I am learning so much and I am continually inspired by these creative people who are willing to share their knowledge.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment